Accounts Receivable Specialist(s)
Kinston, NC 28501 US
If you have experience with accounts receivable, we encourage you to apply!
Industrial client in Kinston, NC is in need of receivable associates to review and help with their audits and invoicing systems for accuracy, as well as assisting in generating invoices for customers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Customer service skills including knowledge of proper grammar for written and verbal communication.
- Review and audit trip data from multiple data sources for accuracy
- Create invoices in accounting system
- Post and apply payments received
- Send customer/member/owner invoices as required.
- Communicate with customers regarding billing inquiries
- Update manager regarding invoice/payment disputes as they occur
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong team player
- Excel skills such as sort, filter, basic formulas, sumif, vlookup, pivot table
- Communicate effectively and work collaboratively with employees at all levels
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects and changing priorities in an ever-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to contribute as an essential member of the team
- Willing to occasionally contribute outside of regular business hours to meet necessary deadlines.
Required education and experience
- Associate degree in accounting or equivalent experience
Preferred education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant practical bookkeeping experience and experience with accounting software (preferable online version)
Multiple openings, elect-to-hire.