Document Management Support Specialist
Greenville, NC US
A local office is a seeking an experienced document scanner to assist with their transition from paper to paperless files. This role will work within a department to handle record scanning into electronic records, maintaining and updating. Candidates with previous office administration experience are encouraged to apply, especially those who have worked directly with electronic records. This position will work independently most of the time. Preferred schedule worked is Monday through Friday, 40 hours/week, however there is some flexibility with the hours if a person is needing to work part-time. Please indicate which you prefer upon applying/interviewing. This is a long-term, temporary need until the project is complete. Pre-employment background check and drug screen will be mandatory.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Minimum of HS Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft software
- Experience with Laser Fiche software is preferred
- Ability to complete pre-employment background and drug screening process
- Full-time hours are preferred, but consideration will be given to part-time applicants.
- Long-term temporary need until project is complete.