Greenville, NC 27858 US
Manufacturing company in Greenville, NC has an opportunity for a Grants Administrator who will play a critical role by providing comprehensive administrative support for all aspects of the grant life cycle and compliance with grant requirements.
- Communicate with and support current grant partners and potential partners by phone, virtual and in-person meetings, including vetting potential partners for alignment
- Review grant requests and perform essential due diligence, including site visits
- Evaluate grant effectiveness in coordination with grant partners at the end of grant terms.
- Maintain accurate and current data on grant partners and programs
- Represent potential grant partners by presenting grant request summaries to the board.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as public administration, non-profit management, or grant management.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in grants administration or a related field.
- Proven ability to conduct thorough research and identify potential grant opportunities.
- Excellent writing and editing skills for preparing grant applications and reports.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and grant management software.
- Experience with grant research and online grant resources is a plus.
This is an elect-to-hire position.