Medical Front Desk Associate | Not Entry Level
Greenville, NC 27858 US
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience in a medical front desk role.
- Experience working with Electronic Medical Records.
- Excellent computer skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree preferred.
Must have the ability to work on a rotating Saturday schedule for one of the offices we are working with.
Pre-employment CBC and drug screen will be part of the hiring process
- Consistently meets and exceeds patient/customer expectations. Surpasses usual demands of job to accomplish resolution of patient/customer problems.
- Actively promotes collaboration and strives to achieve team objectives and common goals. Contributes to the success of the team by helping others and seeking help from appropriate sources to accomplish tasks. Presents the full truth at all times.
- Adheres to work schedule.
- Follows work rules, policies and procedures.
- Dresses appropriately for work area. Keeps personal calls/visits to a minimum. Avoids making false, malicious, abusive or threatening statements to or about employees, management or the organization. Maintains confidentiality and follows safe working procedures.
- Follows Patient Safety guidelines, organizational policies and procedures, professional standards of care, best practices, and regulatory requirements related to patient care quality.
- Follows HIPAA & PHI guidelines related to patients care.