Packaging Operator - First and Second Shift
1706 E ARLINGTON BLVD STE B Greenville, NC 27858 US
Immediate need for experienced packaging candidates in Greenville, NC for 1st and 2nd shift. The packaging operators will assist in the packaging and labeling of products while ensuring the work is accurate and compliant with Standard Operating Procedures. Position is temporary until further notice. The schedule will offer four, 10 hour shifts, Monday – Thursday. ** Qualified candidates should have previous consistent packaging experience. Candidates without packaging experience cannot be considered **
First Shift - 6:00 am - 4:30 p.m.
Second Shift - 4:00 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- Minimum of 2 years previous manufacturing/packaging experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Person must be able to lift up to 50lbs regularly, stand throughout the shift and be able to pass a physical evaluation for personal protective equipment including a respirator.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Minimum of HS Diploma or equivalent
- Candidates without packaging experience cannot be considered **