Nease Personnel https://www.neasepersonnel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/NeaseLogooneline_LinkedIn.png https://www.neasepersonnel.com https://www.neasepersonnel.com USD 21.00 HOUR true
Personal Injury Paralegal/Case Manager - DIRECT HIRE!
Greenville, NC US
Posted: 03/06/2023 2023-03-06 2023-08-01 Industry: Legal Pay Rate: $21.00/hour + (Based on Experience)
A local law firm is seeking an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal/Case Manager in one of their three offices. Qualified candidates will provide paralegal support through all phases of litigation, including drafting appropriate motions, written discovery and pleadings. The primary focus of the duties in this role will center around motor vehicle accidents specifically, although other types of cases may be handled as well. Must be able to gather, analyze and research information while managing a high-volume case load of 100 or more active files. The ability to work independently is required. You will be responsible for serving as the first line of communication with the client and will work closely with attorneys and staff, as well as outside providers such as insurance companies, medical providers and police departments. Prior law firm/legal work experience with personal injury is highly desirable.
Primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Meticulous tracking and entry of case activity and costs in case management system
- Requests for medical records, liens, police reports, insurance
- Monitoring statute dates and deadlines
- Regular follow up with clients
- Preparation of case related documents
- New client intakes
- Prior personal injury experience is preferred
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Reliable transportation
Starting pay is negotiable based on experience. When applying, we ask that you please include your salary requirements if you have them.