Nease Personnel https://www.neasepersonnel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/NeaseLogooneline_LinkedIn.png https://www.neasepersonnel.com https://www.neasepersonnel.com true
Senior Staff Accountant
Kinston, NC 27858 US
Posted: 03/06/2023 2023-03-06 2023-05-31 Industry: Accounting Pay Rate: Based on Experience
Immediate need for a Staff Accountant in Kinston, NC.
Duties could include:
- Create and post journal entries to general ledger
- Collection and processing of rent payments
- Handle past-due collections
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations, as assigned
- Expense account variance analysis at month-end closing, as assigned
- Create required reports for management
- Assist with requests from various departments and management
- Daily banking (cross-train and back-up)
- Responsible for periodic clinic cash deposits audits, including weekly cash deposits outstanding reports
- Record semi-annual physical inventory adjustments; calculate and record monthly estimates of inventory consumed
- Prepare monthly filings of gross receipts tax reports
- Prepare various external audit schedules and analysis, as assigned
Please state your salary requirements and availability when submitting your resume.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of dedicated accounting experience.
- Advanced computer skills are required specifically included financial packages.