Greenville, NC 27858 US
A leading Eastern NC agency is looking for a Training Associate to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for education and training, as well as strong administrative skills. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of training programs, as well as providing administrative support to the training team.
Support the development and delivery of training programs, including:
- Work with presenters to prepare instructional material that meet the training needs of the target audience ranging in the hundreds and often in rural settings which includes both virtual and in-person training.
- Coordinating training such that the curriculum and the credentials of the presenters meet all requirements for CEUs or contact hours.
- Present at any of the trainings, at times filling in with little notice.
- Assist with logistical aspects of training events.
- When available, assist with role plays and presentations.
- Assist with the development of programs for improving cultural awareness when required.
- Assisting with maintaining training database.
- Bachelor's degree in education, training, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in training development and delivery of training
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheet, WebEx, Teams, Zoom and other platforms
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This is a project-based position which will last approximately three months.
If you are a highly motivated and organized individual with a passion for education and training, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity for a chance to make a difference in the lives of others.